Well.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while! I usually won't posts stories like you just read down below (If you read it.) I'll usually be posting things like what I have learned in Church. So that's just a little test post I guess you could say. ;) Anyways I'm thinking of changing the bog title to something better. Like...

"In His Hands" or something like that. It kind of sounds like a song. That would be written by Taylor Swift. This is getting awkward. Anyways yay Tiggerkat! She made a blog about God too!

Link: http://tiggerkatforgod.blogspot.com/

Good for you! ;) I guess Dragonologist really inspired other people! (Hopefully me too!) Thank you Tiggerkat for putting my blog on your site, now more people will comment and what not! (Hopefully. :P) Also thank you to Cinnamonrose for putting mine on your site, too! I really appreciate it! Anyways time to make a post about what I learned last week! (That was a long time ago! It's almost time for this weeks' Church.)

Oh yea and I messed up on the Ten Commandments! I didn't really know anyone was going to read this blog so I kind of left it that way. I'll try and fix it as soon as possible. If you have anything you want to say about this blog or any improvements that should be made, comment!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the mention!! I hope our blogs grow and grow! And if you are doing something on the 10 Commandments, go see the GO FISH video on YouTube on the 10 commandments (maybe link it to your post??) They are really for little kids but they are so good!!

    ReplyDelete