My thoughts. (Sorry, A little jumbled up)

Good morning! (Actually it's 8:48 pm, but "Good Morning" is catchy, if you know what I mean!)
 
  I'm glad to see that we have 3 followers! (I know that's not a lot but it's better than nothing, am I right?) Thank you so much and I'm proud of you guys for coming to this blog and, well, hopefully enjoying it! It may not be the most exciting blog, but it's for a good reason.

    Now for the message (It's going to be short.)

    You know how when you lie you have to keep lying to cover that lie? It's like the spark starts growing bigger and bigger when pretty soon it sets everything on fire. (Bad example as to what I am about to talk about.) That's really how it is with God's love. At first it starts really small, then it grows bigger as you draw closer, then bigger and bigger until you really know God like you know him as a friend in person. That's how your love with Him should be. It should be as to where you trust him and love him that you will risk your life for God. (I didn't exactly learn this in Church. I promise my next message will be based on something I learned in Church.) You should trust him and have the whole room be on fire! (Not literally! Don't go set your room on fire, that would be bad!) So remember the spark and make it grow!

Sorry this message was short, really nothing more to say there. Any opinions, thoughts, or suggestions just comment!

2 comments:

  1. Its like the parable of the mustard seed!

    Or like the tiny acorn that grows into a big Oak Tree!

    You plant that tiny seed, nurture it and it grows bigger and bigger until it is so big that it creates seeds to plant elsewhere.

    (like God calls us to grow in His Love and then plant seeds of his Love elsewhere---which is what you are doing with this blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no god thats just the truth sorry

    ReplyDelete